Saturday, January 24, 2009

Andrea Joseph


I love what treasures you can find by opening random websites, ah, I love the Internet for that! I present you an amazing talent - Andrea Joseph. She is from the UK and her work is absolutely stunning! All the details are so carefully drawn and the materials are so realistic, that it really stops my breath. There are many, many more drawings, so you'd better check them yourselves - it's worth it, I promise! I really have no more words, so enjoy! :)

Andrea Joseph's blog and flickr



4 comments:

Naomi said...

We sure have similar taste!
I came across her Flickr stream a few days ago and was going to blog about her buttons, shoe, purse and hair pins illustrations... :)

She's so creative and talented! isn't she?!

iva yaneva said...

really? that is awesome! :)
I came across her stream by pure chance and I couldn't stop looking at her drawings until I saw them all :) I admire true talents so much, it's like I know why those people are here..

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Oh, hi Iva. Sorry I don't check my Flickr mail too often. I have about 500 messages in the inbox!! Thanks so much for this post. It's really lovely. I'm glad that you like my work. I'm never failed to be touched when I hear from people that are. Thanks again, love Andrea. xxx

iva yaneva said...

Andrea, thank you for visiting! It is really lovely to have you here and thank you for your kind words :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin