Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wishlist



Keep Calm and Carry On Pink Archival Print: Cut&Paste Print; Ahoy Print: Jeninne's Art Store; Seafaring Magnets Set of 4: Robot Candy; Card-File Address Book (Blue Post Box): Beth Bee Books; Loveletter Necklace and Maize Ring Stack: Foundling; Mini Wallet Mini Pink Cupcakes Fabric: Baffin Bags; Paris 1908 Gift Tags: Mullberry Muse; Yellow Velvet Chrysanthemum Silk-Lined Clutch Bag: Red Ruby Rose; Design Your Own Letter A-Z: A Bushel and a Peck; Wisdom and Again 5x5 Prints: Fiereyed Photography;TeaCup Pouch: Patchwork Pottery; Early Morning Pocket Mirror: The Nebulous Kingdom; Antique Lace Zipper Pouch and White Antique Lace Zipper Pouch: Forest Bound

All from Etsy

4 comments:

Design Lovely said...

Great minds think alike. :) I wish I saw that yellow coin purse for my yellow post!

iva yaneva said...

:) thanks for coming! I am amazed by how many creative people there are and it really makes me so happy... I feel so full of inspiration that I don't know if I can get more :))

Naomi F. said...

LOL! We have such similar taste! it really makes me laugh :)

I also made a 'wishlist' post for tomorrow, by the way...

xN

iva yaneva said...

I can't wait to see it! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin