Monday, March 23, 2009

Colour


Hello you guys! I know I have been away for far too long, but now I'm back :) I really needed some time away from my computer. You can now follow me on Twitter if you'd like :)

Anyway, I love this photo, because orange and blue is my favorite colour combination. I remember preparing for my exams a couple of years ago, and when I had to learn all about contrasting colours and colour combination I understood why these two looked so great together :)

p.s. I wish it was spring already :) we had snow here during the weekend...
Have a great week! <3

photo via ffffound

2 comments:

Rachel Mallon said...

Stunning! Glad your back! Everyone needs a little break from the computer.

Rachel Mallon said...

I forgot to mention that I am updating my links. Let me know if you want to exchange. rachelmallon@gmail.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin