Friday, April 10, 2009

Inspiration Boards

Since I am such a fan of inspiration boars I decided to share some with you. The best thing is that you can easily make them yourself :)


You can easily make this magnet board yourself! You can either get one and just add fabric and a fancy frame, or you can make it all by yourself. Just make sure to use zinc-coated steel, which is
strong enough to hold the magnets. You can also use cork and make it a pinboard if you prefer.


This one is very easy to make. I am pretty sure almost everyone has an old tray laying around in the house, collecting dust. You can easily turn it into magnet board - you only have to attach a picture hanger at the back and you are done!


If you don't want your favorite pictures to have holes from the pins, you might want to try a ribbon board - easy to do and it has a vintage feel to it :)

All pictures via Country Living

A while ago I made an inspiration board myself. I used ribbon, some pretty paper and a frame I had. Here it is:


If you want to use a more interesting frame you can look at the flea market and even if it is not in it's best condition you can always paint it. This way the frame can be the same colour as your walls, making the notes and pictures in it be the colourful accent, or it can be a bright colour that really stands out - it is up to you :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin