Friday, May 29, 2009

England

I haven't really had the time to create much things lately, aside for my projects for uni, but I really wanted to share something I've done, so here are a few of the pictures I took last summer while I was in England. Me and my boyfriend stayed in London, but also went to Cambridge. Although I found London really loud and busy, I truly enjoyed the serene atmosphere in Cambridge. In the end I really didn't want to leave :)




All the pictures are from Cambridge, taken by me. You can see more here

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Gorgeous photos!

A "cheery" disposition said...

wow such breathtaking images.

жмъ said...

здрасти! тъкмо попаднах на блога ти (май през туитъра беше, не знам).. страшни снимки, особено тази втората с пейката, браво :))

поздрави от една друга ива

Quenchant of the Curious said...

oh be still my heart, england! these are works of art, love the teddys in the window.

Naomi F. said...

Iva, your photos are stunning!

You've really captured the Englishness of Cambridge!
:)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

Wow! so fairylike and amazing!

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou said...

beautiful photos - you did a wonderful job! so serene and pretty.
xox

jasmine said...

these photos are absolutely gorgeous! you are quite talented!

Rachel Follett said...

You took those! Wow! I really love the bench one. I haven't gone to London yet but I felt the same way when I went to Dublin, Ireland.

chelsea said...

Wow!!! You are so talented. These imgaes are breath-taking.

Kelly said...

...your photos are exquisite. So peaceful and quiet, they seem to capture an exact moment (time, temp, emotion). They are beautiful.

Danielle said...

Your photography is exceptional! I love these!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin