Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Freebies!


Hello everyone! It is a busy week over here, but there is just a little more and I'll be done with the university for this year! :)

I just wanted to share a few lovely things I found last week. Christa Baca from Baca Creative is making some great stuff and you are free to download and print them yourself. You should totally go check them out! I use her "to do" lists every day, they are just so cute and practical and they really help me stay organized with all the stuff I have to do daily!

And finally, last weekend she dared us all to ivite our bfs out by giving them this super cute invitation :) How fun is this! :)

Well, that's about it for now. How is your week going?:)

6 comments:

christa Baca said...

Iva- You are my favorite reader!!! Thanks for this special post, you are the best.

lolly-jolly said...

i got this one for my boyfr, but it is waiting for another not so busy week :))

Rick said...

My week? Not so good. I ripped on the frame on my garage door with the bumper of my pickup - that was also screwed up in the process. Is that the kind of information you were looking for? But the weather has been good.

iva yaneva said...

Rick, I was actually hoping everyone's week would be better:)
If that's any consolation to you, a friend of mine complained yesterday that his sister had tried to park his car in the garage and had hit both of the sides of the car plus the back! If that is not consistence I don't know what is...

iva yaneva said...

Christa, you are very welcome! :)
Lori, yeah - I know what you mean, lol :)

Rachel Follett said...

Oh how lovely! Thanks for the link!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin