Thursday, May 21, 2009

A little Help needed



Some new clothes for the summer are badly needed and as my boyfriend is going to England in a week I asked him to get some things for me while he is staying. I came across this shop called La Redoute (it is supposed to be and English shop, which sells clothes made in France). I wanted to ask if any of you guys is familiar to this shop and whether you are pleased with the clothes. Most of them are really cheap and the strange thing is I really liked a lot of items from their online shop ( this never happens to me!! usually an item or two..). As I won't be there to see the clothes for real I was wondering if what is shown in their website is accurate enough to what you get. I have had some bad experience with online shopping recently.
Thank you for your help in advance! :)

link: La Redoute

p.s. I just saw they have a £40 discount for your first order of £100 or more

2 comments:

Rick said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are very kind. God bless.

Blair said...

Oh, love that white dress!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin