Monday, May 25, 2009

Projects

Thanks to everyone who wished me good luck on my project today!:) It went well, I still don't know my mark, as it will take them a while to go through all of our projects and make up their minds, but the teachers loved my sketch (shown above) and well, that's enough for me, because I was pretty insecure with the new technique I used :)

The task was to create a recreational area around a small river in the centre of the city, which is surrounded by very busy traffic. My concept was to make it a nice place for young people with artistic abilities, so I created zones with sculptural exhibition and graffiti drawing. I also added some "green" barriers for insulation from the noise and pollution from the street, as well as for a much comfortable stay. That's only a small part of my concept (the project was around 40 pages size A3 long).

Well, that's it - I am exhausted now! I have a test at economics tomorrow (wish me luck!) and my bf spend two hours trying to explain the basic theories to me :) Let's hope I remembered something!

Off to bed now. Have to wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning to finish my 3D model of a small museum I'm designing for uni. Whew! :)

3 comments:

Emz said...

Cool project! It looks fantastic!

Rachel Follett said...

Looks great! I would love to see your 3d model!

Kelly said...

very cool...great concept!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin