Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sofia Coppola's Paris

Paris is a place I have never been to, but definitely one I would love to visit! In my head Paris is like a dream. I always enjoy reading about places I want to visit, seeing pictures from there. Therefore you can probably understand my excitement when I found this article yesterday at Mocking Bird.


One of my all time favorite commercials is this one, directed by Sofia Coppola:



I really love it and I guess I'll have to see more movies by her. If you have any recommendations please share.

Photos: The New York Times

p.s. I have a project which is due tomorrow, so wish me luck! :)

4 comments:

mai said...

she makes it seem so effortless!
i love her, & good luck on that project :)

lolly-jolly said...

Love French language!...you know. About the project. I`m sure you are definitely going to have 6+ {} :))

Naomi F. said...

Lovely commercial! never seen it before so thanks for sharing :)

good luck with your project!
I'm sure you'll do well as you're such a clever and talented girl :)
xN

Gladys Lopez said...

i'm sure everyone would love to visit paris! i wish i could go see it for myself.
i love the dior cherie ad campaign. it's so pastel and the dress the model is wearing is beautiful. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin