Friday, May 22, 2009

Weekend!

Hello you guys! The week is over, happy? :) I know I am - 3 more weeks and I am freee! :)


The new season of So You Think You Can Dance has just begun! I love this show so much! Me and my boyfriend woke up very early today only to watch it online (yeah, we are kind of addicted, lol). Does anyone else watch it? Which is your favorite show?

Also, I wanted to share a lovely website I found today (via oh, hello friend ). It has the most amazing flash and design I've seen! You just have to check it out:) http://soydeaire.labuat.com/

Have a happy weekend everyone! <3

Photo: Yves. (his flickr - full of lovely pictures, true eye-candy!)

7 comments:

lolly-jolly said...

Ivee taq snimka e strahotna! I love it :D

Emz said...

Three more weeks and I'm out of here toooo! =) love the flower!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

so glad it's the weekend!! have a lovely one :)

xx

Jessica Marie said...

hello friend! i agree with you about how beautiful minimalistic architecture is in gorgeous settings. i'm also very happy for the weekend. any plans?

iva yaneva said...

Jessica, mostly plans to finish my projects for uni unfortunately, but we're going to see Angels & Demons tonight:)

Rachel Follett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Follett said...

I never watch TV but I started watching Party Down on Netflix watch now. I am now totally hooked. Love this photo and I am hoping your weekend is going great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin