Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Photo Trade

Yesterday I signed up for The Photo Trade. Yay! I found out about this trade last year and I've been waiting for the new theme to be announced so that I can finally take part. The idea is simple: you sign up, take a shot (or shots) that have something to do with the theme, put them in an envelope and send them to another photographer who is participating. In return he/she is also sending you a package. Doesn't it sound lovely? :) I love old fashioned mail so much! And I especially love communicating with new people who have the same interests as me.

You can still join the trade if you are interested. More information:
www.thephototrade.com
Flickr group:
The Photo Trade {by nectar & light}
The creator Jenifer Altman's blog: nectar & light

p.s. Jenifer Altman is an amazing photographer. I love her polaroid photographs. You can check her Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

sound like fun! i do love old fashioned mail too :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin