Monday, June 22, 2009

Inspiration

Wedding invitations are in my opinion one of the hardest things to design. They are just so personal and special that it is really hard to find something that good. Well, I did find some lovely ones even without looking! Take a look at jeremy and kathleen's wonderful designs.

these are the invitations she made for her own wedding, I just love them! the photo booth pictures are my favorite part. they also signed each invitation themselves.

these invitations she designed for a coworker


All images via jeremyandkathleen.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Jeremy and Kathleen said...

Thanks for the props! :)

Blair said...

Oh wow-those are all incredible!

Rachel Follett said...

Oh my how lovely are these?!! They did a fabulous job! Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin