Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lovely

It's been pretty busy couple of days, hence the lack of interesting posts. I've got one more week to finish my projects (a park renovation, a local museum for stamp collections, a museum for fine art, a printing factory and some calculations). The last time I had to do this I got 3 hrs of sleep for 5 days! I'm not kidding, it was the most horrible experience in my life and I had no idea people can survive with so little sleep. But I really hope I won't have to do this this time, because it is really affecting my health and I don't like it.
I wanted to share this lovely commercial - it always cheers me up, and even though it is pretty old and you have probably seen it, it is always nice to see something pretty, isn't it? :)



Image via ffffound

5 comments:

christa Baca said...

Hey girlie! Just thought I would stop over and say hello! Sounds like you are busy. Me too! It's been very crazy on my side of the world. Hope that you have some peace in the midst of all your busy schedule.

K, tea? said...

haha this is so cool! a bouncy balls dream...

Amber said...

Beautiful Balloons!! Reminds me of the sony add with Jose Gonzalas music. LOVE that!

christa Baca said...

Oh wow! And I thought I was working like crazy! So what is your job?

Rachel Follett said...

I have never seen that commercial, probably because I don't watch TV. I wonder how they did that. So cool.

Get some sleep girl!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin