Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pretty things

I don't know about you, but I always have problems when I have to draw a long straight line using a ruler - the ends always lift or it slips under my hand if I press it at the middle only. Well, it seems that is not a problem any more! baskerville studio have created these awesome steam bent bamboo & screen printed bamboolarules. They say the inspiration came from watching difficulty an arthritic person has with picking up flat object. Now there's one less to worry about! :)


The other thing that caught my attention today were these cute wooden headphones. I love the simple design especially combined with a colourful pattern. They look to me more like a headband :)

More: www.supercinq.net

3 comments:

Jessica Marie said...

oh my! how fabulous :D

thank you for sharing!

lolly-jolly said...

wow the 1st one is what i called design. genious.

Rachel Follett said...

This is so cool!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin