Friday, June 26, 2009

Stamps and Journal pages

Happy it's Friday? I am! One more exam left next week and that's it!:)

My friend Lora at JoliePop asked me to share the stamps I made a couple of weeks ago, so here they are. I used them to stamp the pages of my journal. They didn't really turn out perfect, but it really was a lot of fun!

Here they are together with the eraser I used to do it in my tin box :)

The colours of the scanned pictures are awful! I have no idea why this happens.. Perhaps it's the scanner's settings. I tried some adjustments but nothing seemed to work.. HELP!

3 comments:

lolly-jolly said...

:))) so sweet little stamps. they are baby-stamps! :D and i like the color of the ink! it suits good with the green and the artistic chaos of your journal

fa1th_ said...

Only PS I could think about, capable to do the work...

Margaret Ann said...

These atamps are really cool... Ilove the size of them...very clever! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin