Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer and Books

I have been kind of obsessed with the Twilight saga (I am on book 3 at the moment) and haven't really been doing anything else except read for the last week. I've missed reading a lot while finishing my semester and now I have all the time in the world to do that! If you guys enjoy reading as much as I do, you probably already have an account at Goodreads. If not, you should totally join! You can add me as a friend there so that we can exchange recommendations and reviews :) Just click here to view my profile.


My question to you is what are your plans for the summer? Any vacations? Any inspiring plans? I'd love to hear! :)

photo via: Design Lovely
If you like it as much as I do, you can get it here.

Have a lovely day! <3

2 comments:

lolly-jolly said...

this photo is amazing! i saw it before in other blog :P my summer will be the best summer ever- this is the plan :)))

Boubou said...

Bonjour !
first time i come across your blog, i invite you to take a cup of tea inspirations with my collages,hope you will like the visit:)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin