Monday, June 1, 2009

Wedding

















My boyfriend went to London yesterday for his brother's wedding and although it is going to be a very small one (just family), I decided that it is a nice occasion to share the most beautiful wedding I've seen on here with you. Most of you probably know Rachel at Design Lovely. She got married last month and I just love how natural and beautiful everything is. See for yourself:



































































When it comes to weddings, I am not the usual girl that sits and dreams about this moment, but this one can easily make your heart stop :)

















All photos: Design Lovely

6 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much. I should be getting my wedding book any day now. So excited!

lolly-jolly said...

Everything is so beautiful that it seems like unreal. :) Congratulations, Rachel!

Amber said...

How amazing are these photos! I love that last one. You can almost here the laughter and the music catching in the wind... PS I love your wooden back ground!

Ann said...

OMG all the pics look so dreamy. Looks like a very memorable day not only for the newlyweds but also for the guests.

Boubou said...

Bonjour ! first time i come across your blog, so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream, come and visit my blog :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx

OceanDreams said...

That is gorgeous! Wedding always enchant me, but they are hard work preparing for, especially if you are a bridesmaid or maid of honor. Lol, beautiful pictures though. Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin