Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Art

Finally access to the Internet!! There was a storm here on Saturday and I haven't had Internet since. It drives me crazy when I realize how addicted to things like this I am.. Oh well.. I have some catching up to do on my emails and blogs.

As I mentioned before (or at least I think I did) my parents were renovating some of the rooms at home. In the whole madness my mom had found my drawings from 3 years ago, when I was preparing for my drawing exams in order to get into the university. I thought you might be curious to see them, so here they are.


Pencil on paper. I photographed them, because they are way too big to fit under the scanner (50x70cm)

p.s. I have some abstract colourful compositions which I will show you tomorrow.

Have a lovely day!

9 comments:

alli michelle said...

I go crazy when I can't get online, too. Your drawings really great and so detailed. Wow.

lolly-jolly said...

WOW :) I love to comment on drawing from out exams but i'm going to miss that part here, cause it's not a professional blog for painting and my comment will not fit to others :)
I will just say that the 1st one is my favourite and you shouldn't make the photos so small, so we can get better and closer to reality view.

iva yaneva said...

lori, yep, the first one is the best one and it is one of the last I've done. This is when I realized I actually have a chance to get a good grade, since I drew this for less than 3 hours and I felt pretty confident.

lolly-jolly said...

I know that feeling:)

Lynn said...

Wow, you are a master at shading! And I like the interesting perspective on some of these pieces.

Shirley said...

These are really lovely - soft, perfection.

Melissa Sabin said...

Love the shading, very realistic...nice work!

Aarti Harish said...

Wonderful pieces of creation..very pleasing to the eyes...

Cecelia said...

Beautiful work! I'm sure that your teachers are happy to have you in their classes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin