Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Friday!


I know I've been bad and I haven't posted the tutorial I promised, but I haven't forgotten about it! I've been really busy since I got at my parents' house. I spent the whole day shopping yesterday, painted a mirror they want to put in the entrance hall (took pictures of this little project to share with you, but the paint is still wet and I want to take a photo when it is on its place). I am going out in a few minutes to get some succulents for table decoration as well as some watercolor paper because they want a drawing for the new hallway. I also got to meet some friends I haven't seen in months.
How about you, how did the week go? :)

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! x

photo via this is glamorous (thanks Rachel at Design Lovely for sharing it!)

3 comments:

French said...

Actually this weekend I’m going to paint my first piece of furniture :P

Nice weekend too ;)

alli michelle said...

Sounds like you have been busy - whenever I go home to visit my parents they always think of projects to have me help them with, too. Have a great weekend :)

Callie Grayson said...

My week was crazy busy and it makes me appreciate the weekend, that I am now enjoying.
I will be working on my DIY project, painting my dining room chairs and then reupholstering them.....

Sounds like you are busy and having a good time.
xx
callie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin