Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend planned. I am going to a wedding tomorrow and next week it's my birthday (should I say "Yay!" here?). I wanted to share some photos with you, but silly me forgot to take the memory card for the camera. So instead I am going to share some great links I found this week. Deal?

- I definitely want to try out this tutorial (I've actually done something similar at the university, but not so practical)
- is this the cutest anniversary present you have ever seen?
- this video someone shared on twitter made my smile
- I love this song
- this blog inspires me
- I am in love with these flower brooches
- got this book
- I love this gorgeous blouse

Have a lovely weekend!
photo by me (my flickr)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Thank you for that lovely tutorial link. Such lovely, easy ideas on it. I just added it to my blog. Hop ok. a.m.a.z.i.n.g. photo. I just love the silver lining on the birds wings. Every bird has a silver lining!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

hi :)

you are the winner of my last week's giveaway! you won any one 8x8 print from
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5613013

please let me know your choice & delivery address (blog@luphia.com) and i'll pass on your info to the etsy seller,

thanks,
Tina :)

Jessica Marie said...

loving this picture :D

i've read the twilight books but i'm definitely putting the great gatsby on my list!

Naomi F. said...

Great link-love hun!
The elephant jumping is just hilarious :D
and that French blog is out of this world!
xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin