Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Inspiration

I've been experiencing some problems with the internet connection today hence the lack of posts. But apart from that I had a great time! I spent almost the whole day with my bf - we went to have lunch in the park, I made a LOT of soap bubbles there and it was really fun. I have an exam tomorrow, so fingers crossed? Thanks! :)

Hope your day was lovely!

p.s. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my post yesterday! It is really nice to know I am not the only one. Kisses to all :)

photo by Amalia Ulman

5 comments:

Sofia said...

Good luck tomorrow:)
Lovely picture! It is a store or a collection of objects? This kind of kitchen clutter rocks:p

Callie Grayson said...

what a fun cabinet of pretty dishes!!! and the numbers are really cool nailed to the shelf!

Rachel Follett said...

Cool photo and glad to hear you had a great day!

seesaw designs said...

i'd love to pick through these beauties.

iva yaneva said...

Sofia, I believe it is a store. I'd love my kitchen to look like this though :)

Thank you everyone for the kind words! Hope you are having a lovely day as well :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin