Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Recipe

One of the things I love about summer is the chance to eat fresh, healthy meals, even when it comes to desserts. I made this lovely creme yesterday and let me tell you - there is non left already!


I put yoghurt on some bandage to get the water out of it and make it thicker. Then I added powdered sugar and slices of peaches (or any other fruit you'd like) on top. Put it in the fridge for a while and you have the perfect dessert for the hot summer days!

What is your favorite meal in the summer?

3 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Yum! This looks delicious. I love my husbands banana bread in the summer. :)

Kelly said...

Yum! That sounds sweet and refreshing!

lolly-jolly said...

Oh how i love that dessert! I also love it wil honey and nuts :))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin