Friday, July 3, 2009

Tagged

I got tagged by Naomi at inspire*inspire. The rules are simple:
-answer the questions on your blog, adding one que
stion of your own and replacing a question you don't like with one you have come up with
-tag 8 other people


What is the thing that makes you happy? Soap bubbles. I am not kidding – to me they are like happiness in a bottle!

Coffee or tea? Coffee, definitely! I have tried drinking green tea instead but it didn’t really work. I like only thyme tea with homemade honey

What’s for dinner? I am not really sure, but there is some frozen chicken in the fridge and vegetables, so I guess oven baked chicken with white wine sauce and stewed vegetables with cheese and crème. I made this for my boyfriend once and he really loved it, so it’s kind of “our” meal

What was the last thing you bought? Umm, the book “Jane Eyre”. In English! I am trying to get back in track with my English, because although I remember most of the grammar, I have really forgotten most of the vocabulary. It’s a weakness of mine.

What are you listening to right now? At this very moment – to the traffic outside, LOL. When I have to write or read something and I need to concentrate I turn off the TV, music etc. I get distracted very easily.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? I think that would be a dress me and my mom got me for my graduation. It is dark blue, very vintage inspired and absolutely lovely! I love dresses!

What is your favourite ice cream flavour? I am not sure, I change my opinion a lot. I don’t like the fruit flavours though – they just seem “fake” to me. I like the ones that have a lot of chocolate and nuts in them, also caramel.. I think I like to mix things up

What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you? Naomi is such a wonderful person! From what I can tell she is always so kind and supportive. She is such an inspiration and when I get a comment or an email from her I always end up smiling widely

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Hmm, only for an hour? Perhaps to a very strange place, not many people have been to and I wouldn’t probably get the chance to be there ever. Like the North Pole for example, or the space (if of course that counts). But you will save me after an hour, right? Cause I’m gonna freeze!!!

Which language do you want to learn? I want to learn so many languages. Right now I am trying to learn Italian, but it is really hard for me to learn new languages because my memory is very, very bad and I don’t easily remember words.

What is your favourite colour? That is a question I never have the answer to. I have a favorite colour for shoes, a favorite colour for a car, a favorite colour combination, but I really don’t have only one colour that I like, I love them all, only for different things J

If you had £100 now, what would you spend it on? Oh, that is a hard question!! Perhaps on some beautiful creative art, because I don’t have any at my place and I really can’t afford to get much right now.

What book are you currently reading? Breaking Down from the Twilight saga. I pretty easily get obsessed with series of books

Describe your personal style? Oh, I am still searching for that! Remember my post from the other day?

What are you going to do after this? I am going to the cinema with my bf (have to chose a movie! Help!)

What are your favourite movies? “Closer”; “The Prestige”; “Dial M for Murder”; “An Inconvenient Truth”;“The Departed”; “V for Vendetta”; “The Godfather”. “Vicky Christina Barcelona” was great too.

What inspires you? Absolutely everything! I can be inspired by the song of a bird, by watching the rain fall on my window… The fabulous artists on flickr and the wonderful bloggers are a huge inspiration for me.

What is your favourite fruit? Oranges I think. I am not a huge fruit person though.

Do you collect something? I used to collect everything when I was little – napkins, pages from different notebooks, postcards, everything really. I have a pretty huge collection of advertising postcards and journals right now.

If you could change your name to anything, what would you call yourself? I am not always happy with my name, but I don’t think I would change it. I have kind of grown to it. Oh and by the way, Iva is pronounced like your Eva, ha!

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up? A LOT!!

What is your favourite smell? The smell of coffee. Definitely! I even prefer smelling it than drinking it, LOL.

What is your biggest regret? Not sure I have any. I don’t think we should regret anything, because even the mistakes make us who we are.

What are you most proud of? Getting to the university and being among the top 5 people with the best results. When I decided to apply I had less than a year to prepare for a maths exam and three drawing exams. Everyone laughed at me and told me I was insane thinking I would achieve my goal, but I did it and I am really proud of that!

Cats or dogs? Definitely dogs! There is something evil about cats – they remind me of women – you never know what’s inside their head and when they’ll do something bad to you, LOL.

What’s your biggest fashion mistake? I’ve never been too brave to wear something crazy.

What is your guilty TV pleasure? I don’t watch much TV and when I do it is only selected shows like So You Think You Can Dance or just a couple of other shows like Friends (of course), Sex and the City.

What did you want to be when you grew up? A lot of things! I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.

If you could meet any person dead or alive who would it be? Leonardo da Vinci, definitely!

I am tagging:

Rachel at Design Lovely

Lora at joliepop

Laura at Watercolors by Laura L. Trevey

Jennifer at MadeByGirl

Sofia at Midnight Friday

Tina at Luphia loves

Cathy at Manila Tea Stains

Elena at E in Wonderland

Photo: me

p.s. Sorry for the crazy font, but Blogger just doesn't seem to save my changes.. It keeps displaying it like this no matter what I try. Argh!!

7 comments:

seesaw designs said...

That's a great photo of you. Hooray for quizzes.

Callie Grayson said...

thanks for sharing about yourself. It's always nice to learn more about our fellow bloggers:)

callie
ps i have been having trouble with blogger too! my counts are all off. I post and the number never goes up so i really have no idea how many posts i have done.
oh, the visit hits never changes either, has been on 2800 for about 5 months.
and the fonts, size are always changing to huge!
Oh, the worst is I can post sometimes it just hangs out as scheduled to post even though I published to post. very srange.

ok, I best stop ranting. sorry.

Rachel Follett said...

Thanks so much for the tag! I love that photo and your answers are great!

Sofia said...

Thank you!:) I love this kind of things:) But it was hard work, let me tell you. The fonts were crazy around here too.

Great picture and awesome hair:D
And we have some things in common: film "Closer", coffee smell and we are both fans of Italian language:)

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

great answers!! :) thanks for tagging me but i've done this one before but it's so sweet for thinking of me :)

xx

Naomi F. said...

Yay! Love the photo! Love your answers!
and actually, I really like this font!

xN

Laura said...

Thanks for the tag!! Happy day to you :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin