Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Friday! + Recipe

I've been trying to eat healthy and so far I'm doing great! I decided to make a light summer dessert for the hot days. It is very easy to make: put some yoghurt in а strainer over a bow in order to remove the water from it and make it thicker (I used original Bulgarian yoghurt, but I guess that any yoghurt would do). You might have to wait for a couple of hours. Then add powdered sugar if the yoghurt is not sweetened (I replaced it with honey in order to make it healthier) and finally cut some fruits and add them. Decorate as you wish and enjoy!


Have a lovely summer weekend! xo

1 comment:

Tarja Mustonen-Blomquist said...

Thanks for the yoghurt recept!! I was in Prag,and eat lot of yoghurt ,they have very good yoghurt! Have a nice weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin