Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Cupcakes is one of the things that can almost always make me smile. But how could they not - who doesn't love cupcakes? It's like not loving puppies or soap bubbles. Speaking of puppies isn't this the cutest photo ever?

I am going to this tomorrow and hopefully to dinner and a good movie (if we find one). We saw Inglourious Basterds last week and it was good. It was pretty violent on places so I don't advise you to eat a lot before watching it :)

What are your plans for the weekend? Have a fabulous one! xo

photo via weheartit

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I love cupcakes too.....have a great time at the dance/musicfest! Sounds really fun...

rumah pohonku... said...

hai ivaY! last week i'm googling a cake drawing for my cover book design and i found the cupcakes pic was so cute...so i decided to used that pic : )...and i love them!

lolly-jolly said...

I really like what you're going to do..or maybe done already:D i also wanted to go there but..i was in bukurest :)

*taryn said...

i heart cupcakes!! love this photo.

Callie Grayson said...

cupcakes are the best!! they make me happy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin