Monday, August 10, 2009

I went to the craft store this weekend and got some great things. I got some paper and those lovely pearl envelopes - very cute! I was also looking for scrap paper and a punch to make paper lace, but both were too expensive so I decided to use what I already have at home. Here is what I made with my little heart punch. I think it turned out pretty nicely.
I also played bowling this weekend (I'm getting so good at this!) and watched G.I.Joe. Anyone seen it? It was actually better than I expected.

How about you? What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

lolly-jolly said...

these pinches from Slun4ogled are AWESOME!

iva yaneva said...

actually I do not recommend them - I've cut only twice and they already leave some parts uncut. plus they are really expensive, especially the bigger ones. if you are looking for such you should try Etsy - I saw some really great ones there and far cheaper :) xoxo

lolly-jolly said...

:) thank you. yes they are expensive.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin