Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Inspiration: Carrie's Apartment


I've been having a love-hate relationship with "Sex and the City", but the reason I keep watching it over and over again is because of Carrie's apartment. I love how small and feminine the whole place is, I like the vintage and antique finds here and there and the fact that it is a little bit messy - it makes it so much more charming.

I love the old chair next to the bed instead of a nightstand

love how the tons of magazines are sorted out

I like how art is displayed - without hanging the paintings on the wall and I'd kill for that vintage leather chair

photos via HBO
p.s. thanks everyone for the lovely birthday wishes yesterday! xo

3 comments:

alli michelle said...

I am in love with her apartment, too. One time I came across a book about the four girls' apartments on the show and I was glued to it in the bookstore. They did an amazing job.

Laura Trevey said...

Love the leather chair too!
Thanks for the visit ~~

xo Laura

Jimmy said...

I love the retro Apple Powerbook!

Cheers!

Jimmy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin