Monday, August 17, 2009

Lovely Apartments

Bravacasa is one of my favorite magazines that I buy every single month. Last year I met the Bulgarian and the Italian editors (the magazine is originally Italian, but it is being issued in my country as well) and they were both awesome. Most of the issues are in my old room at my parents' house and now that I am visiting I had time to go through them. I remembered I had promised Lora to show her a small apartment that might be an inspiration for her own home but then I decided you all might like it as well.

The apartment is very small, it is on the last storey of a building in Antverp, Belgium. I like the black-and-white interior with little colour accents here and there as if the photograph with the taxies on the wall inspired the whole interior.


you can click on the images to see them bigger (I'm sorry, but I don't have a scanner over here).

2 comments:

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz/ Yahgie said...

I love the images just like that. It looks more artistic. The black and white interior is great. I think the space just need more light. :=)

Callie Grayson said...

what a great space! I complete am smitten with the large images of taxi's. what a great way to add that pop of yellow!!
I will have to look up this magazine, the bookstore by my work will order any magazine I ask for which makes me happy:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin