Thursday, August 13, 2009

Travel

I've been meaning to post about this gorgeous villa in Mykonos, Greece for over a month. If you know anything about me you'd know how much I love white interiors and therefore how much I loved this place. Photos are by my bf. Enjoy!

this is the living room. I absolutely love the white wooden ceiling!

the dining room - I love the rounded edges everywhere, which are typical of the Greek architecture and those different hanging lamps are gorgeous

don't you just love all the lights at night?

this knob was used to prevent the doors from closing, I thought it was neat

this is the villa from the outside

and the view from the terrace

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

4 comments:

lolly-jolly said...

this house is awesome!!!

Micaela said...

wow, these interior (and exterior) pictures of the house are amazing! greece has been on my list of places to travel for quite some time now...my friend recently went and she's already planning another trip out there next summer! she said it's the prettiest place she's ever been too, and i can see why!

thanks for the sweet comment on my guest blog post on the English Muse too, dear!

xoxo,
Micaela

Sarah Alaoui said...

this is so gorgeous, wow.

SK said...

Wow this place is stunning!

My mother and I would call this "greek white" - we both share the opinion that white looks so different in Greece because of the backdrop of the beautiful Aegean Sea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin