Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back to School *Part 1

My semester at the uni started today. Did summer go away really fast or what? I know it is probably everyone's least favorite time of the year and I will probably regret what I am about to say, but I've got to tell you I am a little glad lazy summer days are over. I am the kind of person that needs a little bit of stress to get back into schedule and actually do the things I have planned. Plus it is this time of the year when I get the chance to shop for some really cute notebooks and organizers and folders and stationery as a whole (yep, I am a stationery addict, just like most of you). Therefore I've selected some of my favorite items on Etsy that I think would be great for school and I am going to share them with you starting today till the end of the week. Deal?

1. Whisperous Rain II (This pendant pin would look so great on my argyle sweater plus I totally love rain, especially at this time of the year)
2. Lined Notebook /Old School
3. Molly Antique Lace Purse (I love small purses to keep the lots of small things like phone, ipod, pencils)
4. Natural Recycle Paper Lead Pencils (these are made of recycled paper and I absolutely love them!)

Do you guys go to school/university? I'd love to hear what you study or what you do for a living :)

Have a lovely day! xo

4 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

Love Love Love that lace purse! Thank you for your sweet comment on my cards. I really appreciate it. :)

6p0105364b0678970c said...

Hehehe... I'm registering tomorrow and starting 10 days later.
I'm a bit nervous but excited to have an excuse to buy cute stationary for school (not that I ever really needed an excuse before :)...)
x

Carolina said...

Well, I am not in school anymore, but I do love shop for notebooks! I think that's one of the reasons I do do journals!

Happy back to school ;-)

xx,
A.

Kristin said...

Those pencils are too pretty. Makes me want to be back in school. : )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin