Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Friday!

Hello, friends! I finally managed to upload the photos from last Friday and here they are.


Today was a great day! I spent it with my mom, went shopping and had lunch. I went to a small antique shop and talked with the seller about the vintage cameras he had and just before I left he gave me an antique porcelain doll from France. It was so kind of him! Although I must admit the doll is pretty scary, well for me anyways - I find old dolls to be spooky. When I walked outside a small girl loved the doll and asked me where I got it from. I so wanted to give it to her, since she can really appreciate it, but it was right in front of the shop and I figured the man would feel bad about me giving it away. This man totally made my day! :)

What are your plans for the weekend? I am making apple and peach crumble right now - never tried it before, so fingers crossed :)

Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!

photos by me

1 comment:

alli michelle said...

These photos are beautiful. It looks so nice to sit and have a drink and read a book right now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin