Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello everyone! Just a quick note to let you know I am back. I didn't have an internet connection at my apartment but now everything is back to normal. I started painting my walls yesterday (still a lot to go) and I really like how it looks. I'm going at the gym tomorrow morning and then I am spending the day with my niece, drinks with the girls in evening probably and after that I'll be back to regular posting and catching up on your blogs.

Hope everyone is great ! xo

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Oh you made me want to paint walls too:P I want to paint a wall in my attic with a bold colour but I have commitment issues hahah

***

jacqueline said...

Welcome back and i am so happy you have internet connection again. :) Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

alli michelle said...

That sounds like fun, getting settled in an apartment and painting and all. I have been in the mood lately to do some painting and redecorating!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin