Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Inspiration Boards

I am planning on rearranging my flat. I am going to paint it all white next week and I have a fitted wardrobe that has to be installed as well as a bench/shelf. What I will really need to do is to figure out what to do with my inspiration board. I definitely want to have a huge one and my old one is dying (poor thing). So here are some of my favorites I found over the internet as well as some creative bloggers'.

I love Geninne's metal boards with fabric over it

I found a lovely tutorial on how to make the inspiration board above

Jen Ramos also posted a tutorial on how to make a framed fabric inspiration board

I really like the simple white frame at lovelydesign. I think something like this would look great in my kitchen


If you want to share your inspiration board with us send me a photo at iva[dot]yanev[at]gmail[dot]com and I would love to post it here.

6 comments:

alli michelle said...

I love the inspiration board from lovely design. Everything is so clean and simple.

jacqueline said...

I am in the mist of looking for a nice board that i can use as my inspirational board. These are really cool and i adore each and everyone. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Anna Caroline said...

Nice collection there :) I love pictures of mood bords :)

inspireinspire said...

Mine are the same as Geninne's (who gave me the idea in the first place) and they work brilliantly because they're magnetic so you don't have to pin/pierce anything.

I do, however, love the two natural-palette images (in the last batch- not sure where they're from) they make my heart melt... :)

Sofia said...

Why don't you buy a roll of cork or even cork squares (easier to apply) and glue it to the wall making a huge board? You can paint it the colour you want and it can be a really focus point in your apartment;)

claire said...

These are awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin