Thursday, September 3, 2009

My 101 in 1001 List

Yesterday I finally uploaded my 101 in 1001 list. I've been meaning to make a list like this for a while now - 101 goals to complete in 1001 - definitely something I'd give a try! Since those next years are the last in my education and I should be graduating around the time I finish my list I decided it was the best time to set some goals. There are so many things I want to do and I want to change in my daily routine. I figured if I have something to keep me excited and to push me forward it would be easier and so much fun!
You can see My 101 in 1001 List here and you can join in if the idea sounds good to you.

I also managed to complete my first goal today - design a new background for my twitter. I've been meaning to do this for so long! You can see what I've done here and you are welcome to follow me too.

And last, but not least, I started a tumblr too. It is so much easier to keep track of the beautiful photos I see every day on your blogs and on flickr. Plus I always know where the image came from hence no missing credits. You can visit my tumblr here.

To make everything easier I have put links on the left with places you can find me anytime.

p.s. I wanted to thank Danni at Oh, hello fiend for inspiring me to do the list :)

Have a lovely day, everyone!

1 comment:

Cait* said...

Congrats on starting a list! I'm loving mine. Slow and steady, but it reminds me of some (not all!) of the things I want to do!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin