Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beautiful Morning


Hello, dear friends! I have missed almost a whole week of posting and I have a lot of catching up to do with your lovely blogs. I got sick last week and my mom came to keep me company and help me organize my apartment. She cooked some delicious meals (I am sharing a recipe with you later) and brought me fresh flowers. It was great to have her here even if it was just for a couple of days.

The photo above is of my dining table at my kitchen. The morning light there is really lovely and is just perfect for having a breakfast while going through your blogs. I hope your week was great.

Next is a Halloween inspired post with beautiful photos, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Melissa A. said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. This is a lovely picture of your morning breakfast area.

alli michelle said...

Iva, I marked this photo when it showed up in my google reader, & I keep going back to look at it. It's so calming & beautiful, made me smile!
(Ps. You mentioned The Holiday the other day - I love that film! So fun to watch.)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin