Friday, October 9, 2009

Lovely: Scarves

I love scarves, don't you? Of course you do! Here are a couple that just stole my heart.

left: Artisan scarf £ 79
right: Hoxton scarf £ 20
both from Plumo

I like the colours in the left one better, which one do you prefer?
Plumo is a great company and although most of the things are a bit out of my price range they really have some great offers every now and then. My boyfriend surprised me with a tunic from Plumo last year and I absolutely adore it! It turned out to be even better than it appeared on their website which is weird because I am usually disappointed with the clothes I purchase online - they are either a different colour or the details are not very good or else. You might also want to check their "Home" collection - it's lovely! Oh, and I forgot to say that the clothes are handmade, great isn't it?

1 comment:

Inty swetha said...

they are Lovely!!! i like the one in the Right!! its attractive to me! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin