Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lovely Weekend

On this particular rainy Sunday morning I am sitting in front of my laptop, reading your lovely blogs and holding a cup of hot coffee. This is what I call heaven.

via Velvet Dreams

via *Cinnamon

via Buttons Magee

via Nectar&Light


via {manda}

via **GON

After spending a lot of time yesterday on my Tumblr I decided I should share some of the photos here as well. There is just so much inspiration! So, every weekend I am going to share some beautiful photos I have found on the internet. Hope you like them too!

8 comments:

Sofia said...

Oh I want that too. It seems we are going to have a rainy day tomorrow:P And I have some new rain boots to use too hahah*

Inty swetha said...

thats a nice work .. even i have started to share every week ..... :)

And your heaven sounds really heaven:)

Danielle said...

Love those photos! They all look so leisurely and relaxing

Little Sparrow said...

Hello Iva :) the illustration is by Marcel Marlier, Im sure if you google him plenty of pictures and books will come up! thanks for commenting on my blog :) i love the pictures on here.

have a loverly week

Sid xx

lolly-jolly said...

Ive, I tried to post a comment and now i see that it didn't show up! this is great. one of the best ways, in my opinion, to enjoy the lazy weekend:)

jacqueline said...

Gorgeous photos! I adore sunday morning that way too! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

Rachel Follett said...

Oh I know this feeling. Isn't life grand? Beautiful photos.

Cathy said...

Lovely first photo of a teacup! I often have a cup in front of my laptop!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin