Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lovely

Hello, everyone! I haven't had a lot of time the last couple of days to spend here in blog world (projects, projects, projects) and this is just a quick post to share a lovely place in Switzerland.

More here

And now I am off to bed. I have early classes tomorrow, my first painting class for this semester in the afternoon, I have to go register for Sofia Architecture Week and in the evening I am meeting the girls. We are going to listen to one of the best bands over here that performs life and it is going to be great! More on that tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Rachel Follett said...

This looks amazing! I really want to go to Switzerland. Have a great time!

My Owl Barn said...

Wow. That's some gorgeous place, where I would like to be right about now.
Good luck with the painting classes :)

Sofia said...

Oh I've been missing so many cool posts here!
This last one... What an idea, it's truly original.

Good luck with the painting classes:)*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin