Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Home

It is a lovely sunny day over here but I can feel autumn has already come. The trees are turning gold or red and it is so beautiful! The American embassy is just down the street and they have the loveliest red bushes ever. Unfortunately I can't take a picture because, well, it's an embassy :)

I went to a small shop yesterday looking for a basket for my bathroom but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Instead I got these pretty matroska boxes to put my deco tapes, ribbons and stuff. The tablecloth is a gift from my mom. We got a similar bed cover and curtains for my kitchen but I haven't installed them yet because I have a lot to do before that. I love that everything is made of natural materials and it makes my small apartment so much cozier.

Wishing you the most beautiful day!

4 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

Love those boxes, they are hard to find here. I have one set, looking for another.....beautiful image!!! the linen is so pretty!
xx
callie

lolly-jolly said...

i LOVE baskets! i also have an idea to get one clothes before they got washet in ym bathroom, but instead of dad my father bought without asking something that got the place instead of a basket...:/

Rachel Follett said...

Beautiful photo! I love it all!

Inty swetha said...

its magnificent!! i love this idea!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin