Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"One off"

I first read about this project about a week ago. There was an article about it in my favourite magazine issued in my country - Brava Casa. The idea is simple - 1000 kilos of porcelain sold by the kilo, one time only. This all happened at the French Merci Gallery in September thanks to Paola Navone and the famous Tuscan factory of Richard Ginori. One-of-a-kind jugs, plates, mugs, decorations... Oh, I so wish I was there!

Photos via Maison a Part & Lonely Planet

3 comments:

lenival said...

да, това определено е било невероятно...като впрочем обмисляш ли една Sofia Architecture Week? Предполагам, че ще е страхотно полезно и приятно!:)

Smile...

lolly-jolly said...

a big WOW. awesome!

Naomi F. said...

Gosh, I wish I was there too... this would be a dream shopping spree for me- forget shoes, clothes and makeup- give me porcelain-ware! :-D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin