Monday, November 9, 2009

(500) Days of Summer

After months of waiting I finally saw (500) Days of Summer! It was beautiful and of course I loved it. If you haven't seen it for whatever the reason, you totally should! I rarely like movies where the main character is an architect because it irritates me that they never show them properly. Well, this movie was no different, but for the first time it didn't really matter.

Okay, I am going to stop here and share just one more thing that I am sure most of you loved too - the chalkboard headboard! How cool was that? Being able to draw whatever headboard you'd like, make such large inspiration boards... There is one thing though - as a student I remember how gross my hands were after having to write on the chalkboard and all that dust going everywhere when I had to clean it. I have no idea how anyone can have this at home, especially in a kids room (where they usually put chalkboards). What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

alli michelle said...

Still need to see this film!

seesaw designs said...

i still need to see this movie as well - i'm sure i'll love it.

i'm with you on wondering about the chalkboard/ chalk dust!

Rachel Follett said...

You raise a very good point about the chalk. I so need to see this movie already. I know I am going to love it.

Anonymous said...

They do make dustless chalk these days due to allergies.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin