Monday, November 9, 2009

Life.. I guess


Hello, dear friends! There's been a reason why I have been away for longer than I expected and the reason is that someone broke into my apartment! Yep - that's right! Luckily they had stolen only a credit card (I called the bank immediately) and my old cell phone that didn't even work. I was so relieved that my laptop and my camera were standing where I had left them, because that would have been a huge problem. The bad thing is that I had to change not only the lock but the whole door - I had a solid metal door but still they had found a way to get in. After spending the whole day yesterday cleaning I still have a lot of laundry to do because everything was taken out of the wardrobe and thrown on the floor. Stupid burglars!

I hope your week was way better than mine!

5 comments:

Carolina said...

oh! I am so sorry to hear that!
Good thing is that you are ok!

Be well!
xx,
A.

blue moss said...

i am so sorry....that's a horrible feeling...but i am so glad that you are fine and that they didn't take more....
all the best

alli michelle said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. Glad they didn't take as much as they could of, but it's still a scary thing. Hope you get everything adjusted again.

Ps. Thanks also for the ideas & advice you left me, I'll be posting more about it soon.
Hope this week goes much better for you. :)

MichaelK Photo said...

sorry to hear that Iva..
I hate thieves..
I'm glad that you came away relatively unscathed.

Sofia said...

:(
But some much effort to go into you apartment and they left the laptop and the camera?:/ That's strange, but oh well, great for you.

How are you, how do you feel now about living there?:/ I'm so sorry about that Iva:(

*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin