Monday, November 2, 2009

Sofia Architecture Week

Hello, dear friends! How was Halloween? I am dying to find out what each of you did for this holiday and what costumes you wore!


I am just stopping by to say that I am going to be a little busy this week because the event called Sofia Architecture Week just started and I am planning to attend as many lectures and events this week as possible. I didn't want to leave my blog completely unattended though, so I have some interesting posts ready to show you. So be sure to come every now and then because there would still be some action over here. Let me know if you guys would like to know more about the Sofia Architecture Week and I could share more information as well as some pictures perhaps. Oh, and on Thursday I am attending Pecha Kucha Night, you might have heard of it since it is a global event. You can see more over here.

2 comments:

alli michelle said...

Your field of study sounds so interesting. Growing up I wanted to be an architect, but never pursued it. Maybe I'll go back someday.
Hope you get a chance to share some bits of your week!

Rachel Follett said...

I would love to hear more about it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin