Friday, December 18, 2009

Art

It's Friday again and time for today's drawing. I used charcoal, only this time I drew on gray textured paper. I am satisfied with the result but I think I like last week's better. What do you guys think?


It has been snowing all night over here and now everything looks so pretty! I wished I had my camera with me when I was walking home. I love snow when it's fresh and clean. I hope to have some spare time this weekend to take pictures.

What are your plans for the weekend? Is it snowing there? I have classes tomorrow - we have to study on Saturday instead of New Year's Eve, which absolutely sucks, doesn't it?

5 comments:

Mila said...

Wow, you are so talented!
Love your blog, it's very pretty...

<3
Mila.

Olga said...

The drawing is beautiful... You do the shades very well. It's great you are trying many different ways and styles and are persistent. I mostly use paints and stick to contemporary abstract styles, which means I can't draw 'real' things. Have a good Saturday!

Daniel329 said...

Very Nice, well done

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

It's so beautiful - you are very talented!!!

Misplaced Country Girl said...

Your blog is so beautiful. I want to curl up with something warm to drink and look through all of it. It's so cozy! This picture is beautiful. You are very talented.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin