Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lovely Mail

Is it possible that Mr. Mailman loves me? That would be a first! I just ordered a lovely print a week ago and it is already here! I was prepared to wait for a whole month, considering how busy the post offices around the world are, but turns out - I didn't have to.


Well, I am still waiting for two or three packages to come and I've been waiting for almost two months for some of them but lets hope they didn't get lost! I had an unpleasant experience with a package a dear flickr friend sent me - they returned it to the sender because I haven't picked it up but the truth is I haven't received a note that it has arrived (this is how things work here). So I went there last week to check if there is something for me there and explained to a very unfriendly lady that obviously I don't always get their notes and she told me there has probably been some mistake and there wasn't anything to be done. I'm sorry about all the complaining but one of the best things for me is receiving mail and there are little things I hate more than someone taking away this experience from me.

I am wondering how things work at your country? Have you had any unpleasant experiences?

3 comments:

Olga said...

Your blog looks very cosy with all the soft light pictures you very thoroughly selected and combined...

About post...here in Poland you need to go to the post office to collect your parcels and 'important' letters and there you need to wait in a very loooong line...

Rachel Follett said...

What a lovely package to receive! I definitely feel your pain. Living on an island everything takes longer and more expensive or not even offered!

Thanks so much for your sweet comments. I am definitely doing some celebrating tonight! :)

Art Wall Katie said...

I love your images..good styling, too :) Bravo and high fives!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin