Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Student Holiday


Today in my country we celebrate Student Holiday. All the universities are closed for a day and the students are celebrating all over the country. I don't think other countries have this holiday, but if you are a university student go have some fun!

I am having a quiet, lazy morning drinking my coffee and having the most delicious French croissant filled with chocolate from the bakery next to my building. Yesterday I found some cute little pencils made of wood and decided I could add them to the Christmas presents' packaging - I know my niece would love them!

I am now off to finish my coffee, get some work done and go shopping because I am in terrible need of warm clothes! Winter is finally here!

2 comments:

Melissa Y. Allam said...

You take the best pictures of your morning routines. They are always so cozy looking. I want to sit and drink tea with you. Have a nice holiday break!

Sofia said...

I love the photo and the croissant!:)
You really know how to appreciate little things in life:D

**

Blog Widget by LinkWithin