Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, dear friends! I hope everyone had a fabulous night and has already got enough sleep. I celebrated with my family and my boyfriend and it was a lot of fun. We stayed until 4 am and I was quite sleepy yesterday but today I am relaxed and ready to work!
I want to thank everyone who shared 2009 with me, it was a truly great year although it had its ups and downs but I guess that's how it goes, right? Thank you for all of your kind comments and emails, for stopping by even if it's just to say Hi. I really appreciate all of your support and I am happy to say that I made some great friends here during the last year. I hope you will share this one with me too.

Have a fabulous 2010! xo

2 comments:

ecologicstoryteller said...

I just came across your profile now, I was reading some and I have found it. It's great indeed, there are lots of interesting things here, which catches my attention since the first moment..

Greetings from Portugal and Happy New Year to you!

Joana

Rachel Follett said...

Happy New Year! I think this year is going to be great for all of us! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin