Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Weekend!

How is everyone? Hope you are having a lovely weekend! Mine is a bit stressful but fortunately not something I can't handle yet. I left my render this morning and went to get materials for my model from the craft store. I got some beautiful dry flowers as well - lavender and I don't know the name of the other one but they are in the picture here. I love the smell of lavender, it's just heavenly! I even got some extra time and went to Starbucks and took a photo with my new Polaroid. I really love how this one turned out (except for the focus!!). This time I blocked the flash with a piece of cardboard and it worked excellent! My computer still hasn't finished rendering my design visualization and I decided to stop by and drop a few lines. Oh, I almost forgot - would you be interested to see my projects when I finish (which is next week)? I am designing a big housing building and for my design project - a series of furniture for a teenage room. Let me know.

Keep your fingers crossed Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for me, please! That's when I'm handing in my projects. Thank you! xo

5 comments:

Misplaced Country Girl said...

This picture is so dreamy! And of course I want to see your project!!!!

rumah pohonku... said...

ufff...i loveeee that picture! what polaroid camera type u used ?

iva yaneva said...

I am happy you guys like it!

rumah pohonku, I use Polaroid One 600 (Ultra I think), I just got it! :)

Carolina said...

Good luck with your project!
And please do share it with us, I would love to see it.

xx,
A.

Fee-AMore said...

That is a really nice photo. I love the feel and mood.

And good luck with your project!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin