Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inspiration: Man Shops Globe


Have you heard of this TV show? I had not until a couple of days. Keith Johnson works for Anthropologie (I know!) and his job is to go around the world and find unique handmade or antique items that could be displayed or sold in Anthro's stores. Isn't that the best job in the world??

Unfortunately, I can't watch it anywhere online but for those of you in the US I think you can catch it up on the Sundance Channel's website. At least there is some short video eye candy! I would love to hear more about it if you saw it.

3 comments:

Misplaced Country Girl said...

How the heck do I get that job? I want to travel the world being a buyer for Anthro! What a lucky guy!

penny patten said...

What a cool job! How fun would that be?

iva yaneva said...

My thoughts exactly! I think I would pay to work something like that, lol :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin