Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lovely Weekend

Hello, dear friends! I am finally done with all of my projects and everything went really well and finally I can relax and enjoy my free time. My finals start on Tuesday but this is so much easier than all of these projects, so I'm not really worried about it. I want to thank everyone for the kind comments on my project! I have one more to share with you but this will happen on Monday when I will be back blogging here as usual. Sound good? As for your questions about the software I used for my previous project - the visualization was created with 3ds max.

So, how is your weekend going so far? I am taking mine really slow and quiet and I love it! We went to have brunch ( my new favourite thing to do on a Saturday) in a bakery they just opened and I just couldn't resist taking out my polaroid and snapping a photo of these deliciously looking breads! I loved how the place was kind of dark and all of the light was coming from the showcase. Simply magical! On my way home I bought a dozen of beautiful roses and an issue of my favourite design magazine and I am just headed to make coffee and enjoy all of this. What do you usually do on a lazy Saturday? Do you go out for a quiet coffee or brunch just like me? What are your plans for the weekend, tell me.

1 comment:

Misplaced Country Girl said...

I'm spending a lazy Sunday laying in bed, catching up on my favorite blogs and watching TV. Spending the day in bed is very indulgent for me. But, roses, coffee and magaziznes sounds really really nice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin